Millions in Training Funds Available
Obtain funding through this innovative program to train, develop and retain current and newly hired employees. Training must be short-term in nature and fill a demonstrated talent need. It also must lead to a credential for a skill that is transferable and recognized by industry.
- State of Michigan initiative with millions of training dollars available for FY2022
- Assists companies with a demonstrated talent need
- Private or non-profit businesses eligible
- Partners design real-time training models that adapt to changing employer needs
- Short-term training that leads to a credentialed, industry-recognized skill
- Employers actively participate in development of training and commit to retaining trainees
Learn how to connect with Oakland County Michigan Works! representatives and get the information you need to apply online for the Going Pro Talent Fund.