Achieving Business Success through Shared Accountability
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. - Noon
Small and mid-sized grow-oriented businesses led by entrepreneurial leadership teams face a myriad of challenges, including how to build effective teams that share their drive and vision. It is not uncommon for an organization’s leaders to feel the business is stuck in neutral, especially in the midst of a pandemic.
This free, virtual workshop highlights the six key components to turn a business’s frustration to “elation” – led by building a greater sense of accountability throughout your organization.
- Discussion of the frustrations that entrepreneurs face in building a company for long-term success in today’s business environment
- Overview of the Entrepreneurial Operating System® or EOS®, a set a simple, practical concepts and practical tools to help entrepreneurs achieve their goals by attracting great people, customers and investors
- Importance of maintaining discipline and transparency to build a business that thrives on a consistent use of proven processes
Hiring Veterans - How to Turn America’s Heroes into Valued Employees
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 | 10 a.m. - Noon
U.S. veterans of all ages provide unique skill sets which are often transferable to the civilian workforce. Providing them with challenging employment opportunities benefits everyone, helping them transition home and strengthening your team.
Join us remotely for a special, free workshop for employers, designed to increase your general understanding of how to find, hire and retain America’s heroes.
- Using Onet to evaluate military skills for civilian positions
- Finding and accessing the veteran workforce
- Making your company veteran friendly and veteran attractive
- Retaining veteran employees