Oakland County is offering a series of online, virtual workshops through Oakland County Michigan Works!, to help residents address financial health and wellness concerns they may have during these uncertain times.
Trained professionals from the Oakland Livingston Human Service Agency are hosting the workshops. Each is designed to complement the guidance provided through the County’s financial coaching program. Enrollment is not required, however, to participate in the workshops.
- A variety of financial health and wellness topics are being covered.
- Dates for additional workshops are being added each month.
- Each features practical tips and time for questions and answers.
- Participants can attend the virtual workshops in any order.
Below is a list of currently scheduled workshops, with more being added soon:
- Nest Egging: Money Today, Wealth Tomorrow
- Second Chance Banking
- It’s in Your Hands: Technology is Taking Over
- Pathways to Stability during COVID-19