The WRC operates and maintains several wastewater treatment plants and community septic systems, ranging in capacity from 3,500 gallons a day to 8.5 million gallons a day.
- Commitment to operations excellence and regulatory compliance (NACWA Peak Performance Awards received eight years running)
- Trained and licensed staff (10 licensed operators ranging from EGLE class A to EGLE class D) with expertise in various wastewater treatment technologies and processes
- 24-hour on-call service, seven days a week
- Plan review of new and upgraded wastewater treatment plants
- Operational suggestions, expertise and technical support provided to system owners who need to upgrade and/or modify their existing treatment systems to meet new or more stringent discharge permit requirements
- Biosolids land application program
- Operation of a full time in-house EGLE certified laboratory for wastewater and drinking water sample analysis