WRC Septage Unloading Site Information:
The Oakland County Water Resouces Commissioner's office operates two septage receiving facilities. Tokens can be purchased by contacting the WRC main office number at 248-858-0958. You will find the following amenities at both locations:
- Gated facilities requiring an RFID tag to enter so that only licensed haulers have access to the site. Note that the RFID tag must be installed in the truck by WRC staff.
- Open 24-7 to provide haulers year-round access to the site.
- A hose at the site to wash any spills that may occur during the unloading process.
- For any site access issues please call 248-303-4007 for assistance.
- Video surveillance system enables haulers to monitor the truck offloading area to see if trucks are waiting outside.
- Portable restrooms.