Water Permit Applications

The WRC accepts water applications and fees for various Cities/Villages/Townships throughout Oakland County. Please contact our Permitting Department or click on one of the links below for information on water connections in your area. We work with the local communities to facilitate and approve water permits.

Application for Water Connection
Water Service Connection Regulations
Water Main Extension Application