We are excited to announce the launch of our new self-service portal!

The Citizen Self-Service Portal provides the Oakland County Water Resources Commissioner's customers with the ability to apply for:

  • Drain, Soil Erosion and Sewer or Water Extension permits
  •  View and pay permitting fees
  • Access important permit requirements
  • Search for open permits.

 Connect/Disconnect Application Information


For more information about connection to and disconnection from our water or sewer systems visit: