The policy of this office is that staff will not give amounts due over the phone. Amounts due can be acquired at the office, online through purchasing a statement, by going through our automated phone system, or requesting a statement be mailed to you. If you are not the property owner there will be a charge that must be paid prior to the statement being mailed to you.
Things you should know prior to making your payment online:
- Please do not wait until the last day to perform an online payment.
- All Delinquent Tax payments require the purchase of a Delinquent Tax Statement.
- All online payments also include an Enhanced Access Fee as provided by Public Act 462 of 1996, Enhanced Access to Public Records Act. This fee is based on a percentage of the total amount of the payment you are making online (THIS FEE IS TEMPORARILY WAIVED DUE TO COVID-19).
- Before you begin, please review the Frequently Asked Questions related to this online service for more information about the process and fees.
Follow these steps for paying your delinquent property taxes online:
- Step 1: Search for a parcel
- Step 2: Confirm parcel/address and purchase Delinquent Tax Statement (with credit card only)
- Step 3: Print the page for your records (the Delinquent Tax Statement is included on the printout)
- Step 4: Enter payment amount (use a credit card or electronic bank check)
- Step 5: Print the page (receipt) for your records
Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted to purchase Delinquent Tax Statements or to make an online delinquent tax payment. An electronic bank check is accepted for Delinquent Tax Payments only.Start the Online Process Now