There is no visitation on Mondays and Tuesdays, except for professional visits. Visitation will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. All visitors will be required to create an account through www.ICSolutions.com
ALLOWED VISITING TIMES:
Wednesday through Friday
1:15 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:15 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
9:15 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:15 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
CREATING A VISITATION ACCOUNT
- Family members/friends must schedule visits 48 hours in advance and may schedule up to 2 weeks prior. All inmate visits are 30 minutes in length.
- The video visitation unit device will shut off automatically after 30 minutes.
- If the visitor does not show-up for the scheduled visit, the missed visit will count as a visit for the week. If the visitor is late, visiting time is lost.
- The visitation week starts on Wednesday and runs through Sunday
INMATE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE DURING LOBBY HOURS
Monday through Sunday 7:00 a.m. until 8:45 p.m.
DIAL 248-858-1800 OR 248-858-1801 – 24 HRS
INMATE PHONE SERVICE:
INMATE VIDEO VISITATION FROM HOME:
1-888-646-9437 Video Visitation
INMATE LOCATOR: http://www.oakgov.com/sheriff
(To find an inmate's charges, holds, and bond amount)
PRISONER INFORMATION E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
INMATE ACCOUNT DEPOSITS
Deposits into an inmate's account can be made by cash or money order at the Inmate Visitation Desk daily between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 8:45 p.m.
You may also use the kiosk located in the Inmate Visitation Lobby to make cash or credit card deposits.
Only plain cards and letters shall be accepted. No glues, ink stamps, glitter, stains, white out, lipstick, perfume, tape, etc. are permitted. The following items will NOT be permitted:
- News clippings or blank paper
- Photographs or cards larger than 5x7
- 10 picture limit
- Crayons, markers or stickers
- Stamps or envelopes
- Instant photos
- Nude photographs, pornographic, sexually explicit photographs or inappropriate pictures.
Books, magazines and newspapers must come directly from the publisher or internet distributor. All books must be a new paperback. All items received will be inspected for contraband.
All mailed envelopes must include the inmate's name, inmate number and cell location. Otherwise, a delay in delivery may occur.
NOTE: The Jail does not receive mail on Saturdays, Sundays or on county holidays.
MAIL AND MONEY ORDERS MUST BE ADDRESSED TO THE INMATE AS FOLLOWS:
INMATE'S NAME (Cell Location and Inmate Number)
P.O. BOX 436017
PONTIAC MI 48343
DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE MAIL