Medical, Counseling, Psychological Information
Oakland County, MichiganSheriffMedical, Counseling, Psychological Information

Medical, Counseling, Psychological Information

Additional questions may be e-mailed to:
Can I speak to a doctor, nurse, or counselor?
No, the medical staff is bound by HIPPA laws and is therefore bound by law not to release any medical information to anyone, no matter what their relationship to the Inmate.
Can I drop off medication for an inmate?
No. Family, friends or outside agencies can call the Clinic Medication Hotline at 248-858-1809 to report medication information for an incarcerated individual. Please leave the inmate's name, inmate number (if known) and medications taken prior to incarceration.

Inmate medication needs will be handled by the jail doctor.