The Delinquent Tax Statement identifies outstanding property tax obligations by specific address or parcel numbers. The Delinquent Tax Statement provides:
- Real-time access to the delinquent property tax information from Oakland County
- Taxes, interest and fees due for multiple years (if applicable)
- Payment status by year of delinquency
- Any special County-collected road and drain assessment information (if applicable)
- An official statement from the County Treasurer that can be printed for your records
This wealth of information can help title companies, lenders, appraisers and real estate professionals make timely and accurate decisions. Delinquent Tax Statements may be purchased with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) for $2 each.
If you are a business and wish to use these services on a regular basis, you can request an Access Oakland business account.Use This Product Now