Take a virtual tour of the Addison Oaks trails:
Contact Addison Oaks Campground at 248-693-2432 to make a reservation.
All group reservations are subject to cancellation if they exceed any size restrictions set by Governor Gretchen Whitmer.
Due to staffing limitations and the labor intensive COVID-19 cleaning protocol for cabins and yurts, Addison Oaks Campground will not be accepting future reservations or walk-ins for cabins and yurts for the remainder of the 2020 season. Those campers with existing reservations will have their reservations honored.
Reservations for the 2021 season are still being accepted (11 months in advance) by calling 248.693.2432
Thank you for your patience as park staff tries to provide the best customer service possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Changes at the campground for this season are as follows:
- The Campground Recreation Program is being modified for the 2020 camping season. Although the traditional themed weekends will not be hosted, parks staff is planning activities for campers that meet social distancing guidelines. These alternative opportunities may be offered only on the weekends.
- Programming such as bands, DJ dances, entertainers, face painters, inflatables, arts and crafts and the other activities have been cancelled due to the shared use of materials and proximity to other campers which makes social distancing impossible.
- Parks staff will be re-evaluating the fall Halloween camping events by late August.
- For your stay, you may bring sanitizing wipes from home to clean your picnic table, water spigot and electrical box. Outdoor amenities will not be sanitized by parks staff. For the safety of campers, parks staff and the environment, please avoid the use of bleach, disinfectants and other hazardous chemicals on the ground.
- Honey Wagon services are being explored to be offered by an outside contractor due to the health and safety of our staff. To ensure quality service there will be a requirement of a representative be onsite for service being rendered. Details will be forthcoming.
The COVID-19 pandemic is an unusual situation and the Oakland County Parks and Recreation staff is making every decision with much strategic planning and collaboration with the health division and other county departments.
We want to provide you with a good camping experience in 2020 but want to maintain safe and healthy conditions for both our staff and visitors.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.