- Rental fee per day - $350
- Rental fee is due at time of rental - no holds. Credit card or checks only.
- Friday set up and Sunday clean up - $50/3 hours
- Events can run until 11 p.m. Everyone and all belongings must be off-site by midnight. Music and alcohol service must be discontinued by 11 p.m.
- Modern restrooms are available.
- Tables and chairs are not provided.
- The pavilion is rented as is. All services must be arranged by the renter.
- Note: We can accommodate Friday events where there is availability; rate is the same.
The Pavilion has the following capacity:
- Auditorium style (chairs only): maximum capacity - 300
- Banquet style (tables and chairs): maximum capacity - 250
- There is ample parking for 200+ vehicles. There are paved and unpaved spots, and accessible spaces immediately adjacent to the pavilion.
The use of Steno products to heat food is permitted. Pottable water is available.
A special event policy (naming the County of Oakland as additional insured) held by the renter is required for all weddings, events for more than 250 people, if alcohol is served or sold, or if the venue is rented by an organized entity/group. Oakland County is self-insured; therefore renters are not covered by Oakland County Parks and Recreation insurance. A $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 general aggregate Special Event General Liability policy will be required. If alcohol will be served, Host Liquor Liability coverage ($1,000,000) must also be included. For further information, call 248-599-2708.
These items are allowed
- Twinkle or string lights
- Contained candles
- Helium balloons
- Non-residue tape
- Hay and straw
These things we can't allow
- Nails or tacks
- Duct, masking or scotch tape on floor or walls