All five courses are taking tee time reservations; no walk-on golfers due to COVID-19. Pre-payment only for tee times, riding carts and pull carts since the pro shops and clubhouses are closed.
Golfers may make reservations seven days in advance; limit two tee times per golfer.
Two riders per golf cart is now permitted (unrelated or family). Carts will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
A Junior greens fee is $5 for 9 holes, $10 for 18 holes. A Junior, 17 and under, may ride for free with paid adult.
During the day, the high traffic areas on the golf carts will be sanitized in the cart drop-off areas. After a 10-minute dry time, carts will be put back into rotation. At the end of the day, all golf carts will be cleaned/sanitized and stored for the next day.
The first tee time is 7:36 a.m seven days a week; hours may vary depending on staff availability.
Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Pro shop and clubhouse is closed to the public.
- There is a Port-A-John and a Port-A-Sink located near the clubhouse and the exterior restrooms on the course are open
- Credit card payments over the phone are the only option available to book a tee time
- Twilight golf will be available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting on Friday, June 19. Walking only.
- No rental equipment available (golf clubs and soccer balls for Footgolf)
- Footgolf at White Lake Oaks will return in the Fall
- Limited beverages and pre-packaged snacks available. Bringing your own drinking water is recommended. Drinking fountains are closed.
- Remember to bring your hand sanitizer! While out on the course we encourage golfers to sanitize their hands after touching flags, rakes and ball-washers
To make a tee time, the courses can be reached at:
White Lake Oaks Golf Course 248.698.2700
- Download a PDF reader app on your phone
- Save mobile-friendly scorecard to the app
- Fill out the scorecard on your phone as you golf