All five courses are taking tee time reservations; no walk-on golfers due to COVID-19. Pre-payment only for tee times and carts since the pro shops and clubhouses are closed.
Golfers may make reservations seven days in advance; limit two tee times per golfer.
Two riders per golf cart is now permitted (unrelated or family). Carts will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
Carts must be prepaid with tee times. Cart rates are $10 for 9 holes and $15 for 18 holes. Juniors, 17 and under, ride for free with paid adult (same household).
During the day, golf carts will be sanitized in the cart drop-off areas. After a 10-minute dry time, carts will be put back into rotation. At the end of the day, all golf carts will be cleaned/sanitized and stored for the next day.
Springfield Oaks Golf Course hours:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Pro shop and clubhouses will be closed to the public
- Tee times required; no walk-ons
- Tee times will be spaced 12 minutes apart to allow for social distancing
- Credit card payments over the phone are the only option available to book a tee time
- No twilight golf
- No rental equipment available (clubs, pull carts, soccer balls for Footgolf at Red Oaks and White Lake Oaks)
- The Lyon Oaks Golf Course driving range will be closed.
- Grill room operations will be closed until a later date. Water bottles are recommended in the event drinking fountains are closed on the course.
- No scorecards or pencils
- Cups on greens will be installed upside down so golfers don't have to reach into the holes.
To make a tee time, the courses can be reached at:
Springfield Oaks Golf Course 248.634.2261
- Download a PDF reader app on your phone
- Save mobile-friendly scorecard to the app
- Fill out the scorecard on your phone as you golf