All five courses are requiring tee time reservations; no walk-on golfers due to COVID-19. The pro shop is open to the public, so golfers are able to pay for their rounds of golf and use the facilities.
Golfers may make tee time reservations 14 days in advance; limit two tee times per golfer.
Two riders per golf cart is now permitted (unrelated or family). Carts will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
During the day, golf carts will be sanitized in the cart drop-off areas. After a 10-minute dry time, carts will be put back into rotation. At the end of the day, all golf carts will be cleaned/sanitized and stored for the next day.
Red Oaks Golf Course hours:
Sunrise - Sunset Call 248-541-5030 for exact tee time availability
Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Tee times required; no walk-ons
- Tee times will be spaced 10 minutes apart to allow for social distancing
- Pull carts are the only rental equipment currently available (clubs and soccer balls for Footgolf at Red Oaks and White Lake Oaks are not available)
To make a tee time, the courses can be reached at:
Red Oaks Golf Course 248.541.5030
- Download a PDF reader app on your phone
- Save mobile-friendly scorecard to the app
- Fill out the scorecard on your phone as you golf