Golfers may make reservations seven days in advance; limit two tee times per golfer.
Two riders per golf cart is now permitted (unrelated or family).
During the day, golf carts will be sanitized in the cart drop-off areas. After a 10-minute dry time, carts will be put back into rotation. At the end of the day, all golf carts will be cleaned/sanitized and stored for the next day.
The pro shop, clubhouse and driving range is open.
Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Tee times required; no walk-ons
- No twilight golf
- The Grill Room is currently open only for beverages and grab-and-go items
To make a tee time, the course can be reached at:
Lyon Oaks Golf Course 248.437.1488
- Download a PDF reader app on your phone
- Save mobile-friendly scorecard to the app
- Fill out the scorecard on your phone as you golf