Scheduled tee times are required; no walk-in golfers at this time. Schedule a tee time by calling the Pro Shop at 248-851-8356.
Masks (nose and mouth covering) are required for entering the building; including the Pro Shop, Grill Room, or restrooms. Please bring a face covering with you.
Golfers may make reservations 14 days in advance.
Two riders per golf cart is now permitted. Carts are available on a first-come, first served basis. Carts are sanitized between each use.
Glen Oaks opens at 7 a.m. seven days a week. Hours may vary depending on staff availability.
Current course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter any buildings.
- Tee times required; no walk-ins.
- Tee times are spaced to 10 minutes apart to allow for social distancing.
- No twilight golf at this time.
- Grill Room operation will have limited hours and limited menu.
- Rakes, ball washers, and other course amenities are not sanitized.
- See complete rules posted in Pro Shop.
To make a tee time, the course can be reached at:
Glen Oaks Golf Course 248.851.8356
- Download a PDF reader app on your phone
- Save mobile-friendly scorecard to the app
- Fill out the scorecard on your phone as you golf