All five courses are taking tee time reservations; no walk-on golfers due to COVID-19. Pre-payment only for tee times and carts since the pro shops and clubhouses are closed.
Golfers may make reservations seven days in advance; limit two tee times per golfer.
Only one rider per cart is allowed, per the executive order issued by Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Two riders per cart allowed if from the same household. Carts will be available on a first-come, first served basis.
Carts must be prepaid with tee times. Cart rates are $10 for 9 holes and $15 for 18 holes. Juniors, 17 and under, ride for free with paid adult (same household).
During the day, golf carts will be sanitized in the cart drop-off areas. After a 10-minute dry time, carts will be put back into rotation. At the end of the day, all golf carts will be cleaned/sanitized and stored for the next day.
The courses will open at 9 a.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday/Sunday; hours may vary depending on staff availability.
Course modifications due to COVID-19 include:
- Pro shop and clubhouses will be closed to the public
- Tee times required; no walk-ons
- Tee times will be spaced 12 minutes apart to allow for social distancing
- Credit card payments over the phone are the only option available to book a tee time
- No twilight golf
- No rental equipment available (clubs, pull carts, soccer balls for Footgolf at Red Oaks and White Lake Oaks)
- The Lyon Oaks Golf Course driving range will be closed.
- Grill room operations will be closed until a later date. Water bottles are recommended in the event drinking fountains are closed on the course.
- No scorecards or pencils
- Cups on greens will be installed upside down so golfers don't have to reach into the holes.
To make a tee time, the courses can be reached at:
Glen Oaks Golf Course 248.851.8356
Lyon Oaks Golf Course 248.437.1488
Red Oaks Golf Course 248.541.5030
Springfield Oaks Golf Course 248.634.2261
White Lake Oaks Golf Course 248.698.2700