The success of many recreation and environmental programs depends on volunteers. Our dynamic team assists with adaptive recreation events, nature center and golf course programs, history corps activities, natural resources projects and special events. They work in fun and active locations like the bicycle motocross track, campgrounds, dog parks and trails. Join us to make a difference, meet new people or expand a hobby – we have the perfect volunteer opportunity for you.
Who can Volunteer
- Age 16 and older with parent or guardian signature
- Ages 13-16 with parent or guardian supervision
- Student volunteer hours may apply to service learning project hours for high school or college credit
- Adults age 18 and older
- Groups – Corporations, non-profits, service organizations, etc.
- At this time, court-ordered volunteer service is not accepted
How to Volunteer
Start the process by clicking on the appropriate link below to complete an application. Adult - Volunteer Application Minor - Volunteer Application
Once your application is approved, a member of the Volunteer Services team will contact you to discuss potential opportunities. Then, create an online account to sign up for volunteer shifts.