Pics of the Parks Photo Contest
Oakland County Parks and Recreation welcomes you to capture and share your park experiences in a free photo contest. We are looking for all-season photos, so get out there, get shooting and send us your best!
Submitted photos must fall into the P.A.R.K.'D. theme: Park; Artistic; Recreation; Kids; and Dogs. Full category descriptions are included in the Official Rules.
The contest in a nutshell:
(Please read all Official Rules before submitting entries!)
- All photos must be taken at any of the 13 Oakland County Parks
- Entries can be submitted from May 29 – Sept. 4, 2017
- Entries will be submitted via email; minimum size 2MB at 300 resolution
- Limit two entries per category
- Entries must be accompanied by an entry form
- Photos will be judged by members of the Oakland Camera Club
- Best of Show photo will be chosen by radio personality, Spike, of 95.5 radio
- All entries and winners will be displayed at OaklandCountyParks.SmugMug.com
A Best of Show will be awarded, along with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners from each P.A.R.K.'D. category. The Best of show photo will appear on the cover of the 2017 Oakland County Parks Annual Report.
All entries will be displayed online at OaklandCountyParks.SmugMug.com.
Normal park entry and user fees are required for admittance to the parks. Consider purchasing an Annual Vehicle Permit for easy access to eight Oakland County Parks!