SCHOOL/COMMUNITY GARDEN WORKSHOPS:
- Starting & Sustaining a School Garden: Annual all day workshop for professionals, parents and volunteers involved in school gardens;
- Teacher Professional Development Workshops: Assist professional staff to integrate the school garden into the curriculum with lesson plans and activities for experiential learning and meeting educational standards;
- Garden Establishment: Provide site visit & evaluation, assistance forming structural organization to support school /community garden and food gardening educational presentations.
FREE PROGRAMS FOR COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Understanding Community Food Systems: A primer on local food systems concepts and benefits;
- Food Hubs: An introduction to food hubs and their potential benefits to the local food system;
- Food Gardening presentations: Educational presentations/training with hands-on activities.
To schedule a workshop or for more information, please contact
Kristine Hahn, Community Food Systems Educator