Frequently Asked Questions: General
Oakland County, MichiganMSU ExtensionFrequently Asked Questions: General

Frequently Asked Questions: General

Please contact MSU Extension-Oakland to answer any of your questions or call 248-858-0880.


Can I take classes for credit hours at your office?


No, we do not offer credit classes.  Please contact the Michigan State University Registrar's Office for campus or off-campus credit classes.

Do you have an adult continuing education program?

No, you should contact your local school district to see if they offer continuing education programs.

Do you know where to call to get a GED?

You should contact your local school district.

How to I get tickets for a Michigan State University sporting event?

Contact the Michigan State University Athletic Ticket Office at 517-355-1610 for tickets to all MSU sporting events.