Oakland County, Michigan/Management & Budget/Equalization/FAQ/What if I Disagree with My Assessment?

What if I Disagree with My Assessment?

  1. Review the property record card.
  2. Contact your Assessor. Discuss with the assessor about the property's valuation.
  3. Make an appointment for the March Board of Review.
  4. If you are not satisfied of the March Board of Reviews decision, your March Board appeal reserves you the right to appeal to the Michigan Tax Tribunal. -Commercial, Industrial, and Personal classes may not be required to attend the March Board of Review.