Below please find two maps
to help you locate the Oakland County Reimbursement Office which is located in the Oakland County Courthouse
, West Wing. The map on the left presents a wider regional view of our location, while the map on the right provides a more local, detailed view.
Please click on the individual map
if you wish to see a magnified view. Please be patient as these maps download to your computer. Oakland County Reimbursement
Court Tower - Second Floor
Building 12 East
1200 North Telegraph Road
Pontiac, Michigan, U.S.A. 48341-0455Phone:
248-858-0506 (Circuit Court Unit)Phone:
248-858-1130 (Family/Probate Court Unit)
|Regional view of Oakland County Complex
||Local view of Oakland County Complex|
Traveling to the County Complex from the south:
Traveling to the County Complex from the north:
- Travel north on Telegraph past the Summit Place Mall (on the left).
- You should quickly see in the distance the tall buildings of the Oakland County Complex, with a prominent 1200 visible from Telegraph Road. This is the Oakland County Courthouse.
- County signs will direct you to veer to the right, prior to reaching the traffic light, in order to enter the County Complex.
- After merging onto County Center Drive, signs will direct you to the Courthouse and adjacent public parking areas.
- There is a traffic light on Telegraph Road, where County Center Drive intersects. To get to the Courthouse you will want to proceed to the east.
- However, in order to go east (or left), you must turn right past the stoplight, and circle back around to the light.
- Proceed through that stoplight onto County Center Drive.
- Follow the signs which direct you to the Courthouse and adjacent public parking areas.