The Oakland County Legal Resources Center has partnered with Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. to find a solution to continue offering
free legal assistance
civil, non-family law issues
to low-income individuals while ensuring the health and safety of participants.
- In-person legal aid clinics remain suspended due to COVID-19.
- Offices remain closed, so walk-ins are prohibited.
- The next clinic will be held on Wednesday, June 9 from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Registration for the virtual clinic must be done in advance on
Monday, June 7 or Tuesday, June 8 from
9 AM to 3 PM by calling
- Sessions are on a first come, first served basis.
Attorneys from Legal Aid and Defender Association, Inc. will inform individuals about court procedures and forms, advise them on their rights, and in some cases, represent them in court.