Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Electronic Information System for International Law
- The American Society of International Law links to authoritative international primary law resources and research guides through EISIL. Go to the Site Map for a detailed list of the extensive information included within each of 13 broad categories. Download classroom handouts to introduce students to EISIL and international law.
- Law Library of Congress
- The library's website links to official sites sponsored by nations around the world. Links to each country are organized under broad categories: constitution; executive, legislative and judicial branches of government; legal guides; and general information about that country.
- Treaties in Force
- U.S. Department of State list of Treaties and other International Acts of the United States.
- American Law Sources On-line
- This site will take you to legal resources for Canada, Mexico, South Wales, Australia and the United States. There is special information for first time visitors to the site regarding how to use the site and finding an attorney and getting legal advice.
- Canadian Legislation
- The Department of Justice Canada sponsored this website for Canadian citizens to access federal and provincial statutes, regulations and legislative information.
- Canada Department of Justice
- Use this official site for an overview of the Canadian court system.
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Link to the courts' judgments, from 1983 to the present, through this official website.
- Canada Federal Court of Appeal
- Access Canada's federal court decisions from this official website. The database includes all decisions from 2001 to the present, and those from 1990 through 2000 that were available in electronic format.
- Doing Legal Research in Canada
- Ted Tjaden--Canadian lawyer, law librarian, and law professor--put together an exhaustive outline of the Canadian legal system. From the outline, link to primary and secondary Canadian legal resources, as well as law libraries, law schools, and legal research by topic.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012