- Oakland County Department of Health and Human Services
- The Health Division provides health services for the public, businesses and educational communities. The department's Data and Statistics page provides information regarding the health of Oakland County residents.
- Michigan Department of Community Health
- The MDCH monitors the health and welfare of Michigan's residents. Among the department's Statistics and Reports are Michigan county and community level health and vital statistics.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting public health activities in the United States. They provide information on many Health and Safety topics as well as Data and Statistics.
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government’s principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves. In addition to the services they deliver, the HHS programs provide for equitable treatment of beneficiaries nationwide, and they enable the collection of national health and other data.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012