Population, Housing and Economics
Oakland County Research Portal
- Data from the Department of Economic Development & Community Affairs. Community profiles, home and housing resources, environmental stewardship, sustainability, waste resource management, zoning maps, master plans and grant-related reports are available.
Southeast Michigan Council of Governments (SEMCOG)
interactive databases and mapping applications featuring demographic, transportation, economic, land use, and public safety information.
Census and Statistical Data for Michigan
- A Michigan.Gov website which compiles Michigan and Michigan community level data resources.
- Quick access to Census Data down to the local level from the U.S. Census Bureau.
Consumer Price Index
- The Consumer Price Index from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
U.S. Census Bureau
- The home site for all federal census data.
U. S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics tracks employment and earnings, cost of living, inflation, consumer expenditures, labor productivity and more. The
Midwest Information Office of the BLS focuses on data for Michigan and the Midwest.
Historical United States Census Data Browser
- Historical census data 1790-1960 down to the county level from the University of Virginia Library.
- Intermediate school district that offers support to 28 local school districts and a number of public school academies and nonpublic schools in Oakland County. Among their publications is the
Summaries and Surveys which contains comparative data about the schools districts they serve.
Michigan Department of Education
- Information about Michigan's schools includes
School Report Cards and
School Aid Updates along with other resources for parents and teachers.
School District Data from the National Center for Education Statistics.
- The School District Demographics System provides access to school district demographic and related geographic data.
Oakland County Department of Health and Human Services
- The Health Division provides health services for the public, businesses and educational communities. The department's
Data and Statistics page provides information regarding the health of Oakland County residents.
Oakland County Community Mental Health
- The mission of the Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority (CCMHA). is to inspire hope, empower people, and strengthen communities for Oakland County residents with serious mental illness, substance use, developmental disabilities and childhood emotional disorders.
Michigan Department of Community Health
- The MDCH monitors the health and welfare of Michigan's residents. Among the department's
Statistics and Reports are
Michigan county and community level health and vital statistics.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for conducting and supporting public health activities in the United States. They provide information on many Health and Safety topics as well as Data and Statistics.
United States Department of Health and Human Services
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the United States government’s principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves. In addition to the services they deliver, the HHS programs provide for equitable treatment of beneficiaries nationwide.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012