This page is still under construction.
- Michigan Courts
- From a detailed list of links, the state courts system's website posts all current Michigan court rules plus those being proposed or newly adopted; the Rules of Professional Conduct for attorneys and the Michigan Code of Judicial Conduct for judges, Model Civil Jury Instructions, trial court guidelines, and much more.
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- The Michigan Court of Appeals website links to current rules of court, appellate forms, and how - to manuals for pro se filings on appeal for both appellants and appellees.
- Legal Information Institute (LLI)
- Cornell University's Law School provides full text access to Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, Federal Rules of Evidence, and the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
Assorted Court Rules
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Law librarian Sabrina Pacifici created this award winning web resource for legal researchers. From this page link to Federal and state general and local court rules, forms and dockets available free on the Internet or through fee based databases.
- U.S. Distict Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- This official federal court site includes local court rules, practice guidelines by judge, a few court forms, juror information, plus information on filing procedures. Case documents can be obtained through fee based PACER (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov). Similar information for the Western District of Michigan is available at http://www.miwd.uscourts.gov.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012