This page is still under construction.
- Legal Information Institute (LII)
- Cornell University Law School posts the latest version of the U.S. Code available from the U.S. House of Representatives. The federal statutes are searchable by title, section number, popular name, and search terms. The database includes an on-screen update feature for changes in the laws. The U.S. Constitution and all of its amendments are also accessible from this website. Pull down the "Law about..." menu to read detailed information on many law related issues such as constitutional law, First Amendment and civil rights, employment law, etc.
- U.S. Code
- Access to the U.S. Code through the U.S. Government Printing Office FDsys site. The U.S. Code contains the general and permanent laws codified and divided by broad subject matter into 50 titles.
- United States Statutes At Large
- Access to the U.S. Statutes at Large through the U.S. Government Printing Office GPOAccess site. Collection of all laws and resolutions enacted during each session of Congress and published in the order of the date they were enacted into law.
- Formerly known as the Library of Congress' Thomas, this site provides quick and easy access to what's happening in Congress. It includes bill summaries, text of Public Laws accessible by number or search terms, the Congressional Record, House and Senate committee reports, calendars and votes.
- CRS Reports
- The Library of Congress Congressional Research Service provides Congress with in depth analysis of a variety of legislative topics each year. Link to those on the Internet from this University of Maryland Thurgood Marshall Law Library website.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012