This page is still under construction.
Michigan Legal Help
- The Michigan Legal Help website was created to help people who have to handle simple legal problems without a lawyer. There are articles you can read to learn about a specific area of the law and toolkits to help you prepare to represent yourself in court. The site covers the areas of Family, Protection from Abuse, Housing, Consumer, Expungement as well as containing information about Finding A Lawyer, Community Services and the Courts.
Michigan Courts Self-Help Center
- The Michigan Courts Self-Help Center site has been designed to help people find legal assistance, learn about Michigan law, and to represent themselves in some legal matters
Michigan Online Legal Resource Center
- This site was created by the State Bar Committee on Libraries, Legal Research and Legal Publications to help Michigan citizens find legal information to help them work better with their attorney, and to represent themselves in some instances
Legal Aid Programs by County in the State of Michigan
- If you need legal assistance but cannot afford a lawyer, you may be eligible for free legal services. To apply for free help or learn more, consult this site published by the State Bar of Michigan
American Bar Association's Consumer Guide to Legal Help
- A fifty state guide to finding legal representation and information. Also includes information on legal aid programs and how to handle a legal issue yourself
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012