The Administration / Internal Services Division of the Department of Information Technology (IT) is comprised of the following Operational Units:
This Division supports IT and the County in functions related to Project Management, Training and Customer Support. This includes the following:
- IT Annual Master Planning and Leadership Group Processes.
- Project Management support and assistance to IT Project Managers.
- Hands-on instruction and training, customized to the needs of County employees to empower them with skills in standard software products, providing the skills necessary to complete their tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Service Center Customer Support Services.
- IT Employee Training and Education.
- IT Department Communication Processes.
- IT Service Center - Telephone Communications.
- IT Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Billing and Clerical staff functions.
- IT Department Policies and Procedures and Personnel Administration.