Overview of Employee Benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, short-and long-term disability insurance, dental,
vision, life and accidental death and dismemberment for all eligible employees, with minimal employee cost. Summary of New Hire Benefits.pdf
- Affordable, NAEVC accredited, on-site child care for infants to five years old for children of County employees; also provides a school-age summer camp program.
- Health and dependent care reimbursement accounts where employees can place pre-tax dollars into an account
to be used for healthcare or dependent care expenses.
- Employees are enrolled in a defined contribution plan (401A) with a County match; there is also a comprehensive
retirement package in which all employees are eligible to participate in a deferred compensation plan (457).
- Ample time-off for all employees, including 11 to 13 paid holidays per year, five personal leave days, 10 vacation
days within the first year (potential amount of vacation days increases over tenure).
- Employees receive competitive wages without the typical travel requirements found in many other organizations.
- On-Site Employee Credit Union for convenient on-site banking with automatic payroll deduction; there is a
centrally located ATM on the campus.
- Workplace wellness program offering on-site health screenings, exercise programs, educational resources and incentives.