"Serving the Needs of Oakland County Citizens"
Program Purpose, Goals & Objectives
1. Provide a positive learning atmosphere to students.
2. Nurture and develop a knowledgeable, skilled, and diverse workforce.
3. Expose Students to employees with a positive work ethic.
Employability Skills Students Should be Prepared to Develop
1. Punctuality (arriving to work on time)
2. Self-motivation (ask for work to do)
3. Ability to follow directions
4. Supervisory interaction (timely notification of absence; ask for assignments)
5. Co-worker interaction (positive attitude; team concept towards assignments)
6. Personal appearance appropriate to a professional office.
7. Time management skills (wise use of time, finishing tasks within timeframe)
8. Sense of responsibility to employer
Apply for a Student Job