Please visit OaklandCountyVaccine.com for information about the COVID-19 vaccine. This page includes information about general vaccinations (influenza, Hepatitis A, etc.).
The Oakland County Health Division provides immunizations for all ages in our Pontiac and Southfield offices. Immunizations are available by appointment only at the following locations and days:
Click here to schedule an appointment
- North Oakland Health Center: Monday - Friday
- South Oakland Health Center: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Call 248-858-1302 with any questions or if you cannot register online.
State and federal eligibility requirements apply for most childhood vaccines. Some immunizations are available on a fee schedule and only available to certain age groups. Call Nurse on Call at 800-848-5533 for more information.
Requirements for Clients:
- Must wear a cloth face covering
- Come alone to the appointment, or if the appointment is for a child, please limit to one parent/guardian only
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please note that all clients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at our buildings.