The Oakland County Health Division provides immunizations for all ages in our Pontiac and Southfield offices. Immunizations are available by appointment only at the following locations and days:
Click here to schedule an appointment
- North Oakland Health Center: Monday - Friday
- South Oakland Health Center: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Call 248-858-1302 with any questions or if you cannot register online.
State and federal eligibility requirements apply for most childhood vaccines. Some immunizations are available on a fee schedule and only available to certain age groups. Call Nurse on Call at 800-848-5533 for more information.
Requirements for Clients:
- Must wear a cloth face covering
- Come alone to the appointment, or if the appointment is for a child, please limit to one parent/guardian only
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please note that all clients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at our buildings.