Oakland County Health Division is offering clinic services (STDs, Immunizations and TB Skin testing) by APPOINTMENTS ONLY at the following locations and days:
Click here to schedule an appointment.
- North Oakland Health Center: Monday - Friday
- South Oakland Health Center: Beginning June 1st on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Call 248-858-1302 with any questions or if you cannot register online.
Requirements for Clients:
- Must wear a cloth face covering
- Come alone to the appointment, or if the appointment is for a child, please limit to one parent/guardian only
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Please note that all clients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at our buildings.
To ensure that a full array of services and testing options will be available to you, please arrive 30 minutes before close of business. There is a $7.00 Vaccine Administration Fee per vaccine. For all other services, there is a $5 clinic visit fee per visit, per client. Payment method is cash and credit card. All fees are non-refundable. An additional fee is charged for credit card payments.
North Oakland Health Center: 248-452-2032
South Oakland Health Center: 248-424-7043