Health 360 Partnership
Oakland County Health Division recognized a need for increased services for residents and coordination among community agencies. Partnerships with Honor Community Health have expanded and integrated previously segmented services under one roof at Oakland County Health Division offices in Pontiac and Southfield. Each agency provides their own services and coordinates care on behalf of the client to ensure full access to all services in one building.
Oakland County Health Division
Oakland County Health Division offers walk-in opportunities and appointments for clinic services.
STI Testing is walk-in only (effective 12/5/2022), while Immunizations and TB Skin Testing can accomodate walk-ins and appointments at both North Oakland Health Center and South Oakland Health Center:
Click here to schedule an appointment.
- Monday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
All clinic services except for COVID-19 and Flu vaccines are unavailable on 1/31/2023 until 1:00 p.m.
Call 800-848-5533 with any questions or if you cannot register online.
Honor Community Health
Honor Community Health is offering the following primary/preventative care services at Oakland County Health Division's North Oakland Health Center (Mondays and Wednesdays) and at South Oakland Health Center (Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays):
- Reproductive Health Services (Males and females) – Birth control, STI screening, Basic Infertility, Pregnancy testing, Etc.
- Chronic Disease Management (high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, etc.)
- Women's Health
- Pediatric Services
- Dental services (limited onsite/appointment only)
Contact Honor Community Health at 248-724-7600 for more information. You can also visit their website at https://honorcommunityhealth.org/
Requirements for Clients:
- Must wear a mask in clinic areas
- Come alone to the appointment, or if the appointment is for a child, please limit to one parent/guardian only
- Reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
To ensure that a full array of services and testing options will be available to you, please arrive 30 minutes before close of business. There is a $7.00 Vaccine Administration Fee per vaccine. For all other services, there is a $5 clinic visit fee per visit, per client. Payment method is cash and credit card. All fees are non-refundable. An additional fee is charged for credit card payments.