Oakland County Health Division's Nutrition Services provide Registered Dietitian (RD) home and virtual visitations to parents, infants, and children in Oakland County. The Registered Dietitian helps families who are nutritionally at risk obtain the necessary education, resources, and skills to meet their nutrition goals.
Who can enroll:
Oakland County residents who are considered "nutritionally at risk", and are one of the following:
- Pregnant, postpartum, or breastfeeding
- Children (up to age 18)
What we do:
- Provide individualized nutrition assessments and education during pregnancy, postpartum, infancy, and childhood life stages
- Evaluate feeding skills and behaviors in infants and children
- Provide formula recommendations, as needed
- Obtain in-home height and weight measurements
- Provide referrals to other maternal child health programs and food resources
How to apply:
- Call 1-800-848-5533 for more information, or if you would like to enroll.
- If you are a provider and would like to refer a client, please fill out the form below and email email@example.com, or fax 248-975-4473.
- All services are no cost.