Oakland County Health Division (OCHD) employs a diverse staff knowledgeable about a variety of health topics.
The Public Health Speakers Team
Please note all requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis and not all requests can be accommodated due to other obligations and availability.
- Provides health education presentations and resources that are current, reliable, and relevant
- Is available at no charge to schools, churches, civic groups, social clubs, businesses, and other non-profit organizations
- Is available during regular business hours; evening and weekend availability are limited and based on availability of the speaker
We will do our best to accommodate requests. Submit requests a minimum of 15 business days prior to the event.
However, submitting a request four weeks or more in advance will improve our ability to accommodate your needs. You will receive an e-mail accepting or declining your request within 5-7 business days.
To request a speaker or to have OCHD attend a health fair or event:
- Review the brochure to the right to determine the appropriate presentation for your group / audience
- Complete the on-line request form. You will be contacted within 5-7 business days
- If you have a special request or are requesting a particular speaker, please enter this information into the Comments section of the form
- You must have a minimum of 10 attendees and provide verification to the speaker 1 week prior to the event