The Dental Program provides dental services for low income County residents who have no dental insurance.
The following services are provided:
- Financial application process
- Dental office visits
- General dentistry
- Exams & x-rays
- Patient education
- Cleaning & fluoride
- Partial & full dentures
Kindergarten Dental Screening Program
- Available to children who live & learn in Oakland County.
- On December 29, 2020, a new law was made in Michigan. This law is to help students entering school have a dental screening before starting school.
- It is very important to screen kids for health issues before they start school so if they do have cavities, then cavities can be fixed and the kids will be well-rested, able to eat, and ready to learn!
- Call 1-800-848-5533 to schedule an appointment or click here.
- North Oakland Health Center
- South Oakland Health Center
- Additional community locations available.