Legal News publishing fees increased to
$96.05 effective 03/01/2021.
The Oakland County Probate Court accepts the following forms of payment:
- Cash, check (made out to
Oakland County Probate Court) or credit card.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Service fees for copies and certifications apply for credit cards only.Visit credit card and fee information.
Please do not mail cash.
Oakland County Probate Court Notices regarding Gross Estate Fees
Forms for Court Appointed Attorneys, GAL, and Independent Evaluators:
- To order court transcripts not filed with the Circuit or Probate court, you must contact the transcription agency directly. Click [HERE] for a list of the transcription agencies.
- For transcripts already filed with the court's, go to COURT EXPLORER or visit the Probate Court Front Counter.
- For more information on transcripts, click [HERE].
- If you wish to submit a request to view video of a court event please complete the Video Viewing Request form.
- Information on the courts policy that governs access is found in
*Please note to complete any of the PDF forms you will need to use a viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or a browser that supports the use of fillable forms such as Internet Explorer 11.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for many platforms including mobile devices.