NOTE: The Oakland County Courts are now in Phase 4. 2021-05 - Plan to Return to Full Capacity - Phase Three is administratively closed.
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative File No. 2020-08
Rescission of Administrative Order Nos. 2020-1, 2020-6, 2020-9, 2020-13, 2020-14, 2020-19, and 2020-21 and Amendments of Rules 2.002, 2.107,2.305, 2.407, 2.506, 2.621, 3.904, 6.006, 6.106, 6.425, 8.110, 9.112, 9.115, and 9.221 of the Michigan Court Rules and Administrative Order No. 2020-17
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-18
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-16
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-12
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-11
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-10
Probate Contact Email Address - For attaching files or documents
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic - it’s very important that ALL JURORS follow the reporting instructions, located on your Jury Summons, to receive the most updated information available regarding your jury service.
JURORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK IN THE COURTHOUSE AND MUST PROVIDE THEIR “JURY SUMMONS” WHEN ENTERING THE COURTHOUSE.
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS, WE ASK THAT ONLY JURORS ARRIVE FOR JURY SERVICE. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY ACCOMPANY YOU WHILE SERVING.
Video Viewing Requests
requests have been suspended until further notice. Emergency requests
may be sent to the chambers of the assigned judge.
Probate Court Local Administrative Orders