Oakland County Probate Court
1200 North Telegraph Road
Pontiac, Michigan, USA, 48341-0457
Below please see two maps to help you locate the Oakland County Probate Court. The map on the left presents a wider regional view of our location, while the map on the right provides a more local detailed view.
Click on the individual map if you wish to see a magnified view.
Be patient as these maps download to your computer.
|Regional view of Oakland County Complex
||Local view of Oakland County Complex|
Traveling to the County Complex from the south:
Traveling to the County Complex from the north:
- Travel North on Telegraph past the Summit Place Mall (on the left).
- You should quickly see in the distance the tall buildings of the Oakland County Complex, with a prominent "1200" visible from Telegraph Road. This is the Oakland County Courthouse.
- County signs will direct you to veer to the right, prior to reaching the traffic light, in order to enter the County Complex.
- After merging onto County Center Drive, signs will direct you to the Courthouse and public parking areas.
- There is a traffic light on Telegraph Road (where County Center Drive intersects). You will want to proceed to the east.
- However, in order to go east (or left), you must turn right past the stoplight, and circle back around to the light.
- Proceed through that stoplight onto County Center Drive.
- Follow the signs, which direct you to the Courthouse and public parking areas.
Once inside the Courthouse, proceed to the first floor, East Wing.