FOC OPERATIONS DURING COVID-19 CRISIS
- Payments will continue to be processed by the MiSDU. Payments can be made online at MiSDU.com, at Pay Near Me or Money Gram locations (Walmart, CVS, 7-Eleven, Kroger). See MiSDU.com for more information. Parties are encouraged to sign up for MiChildSupport to see their child support account online.
- Payments and documents will be accepted in person by dropping in a drop box at the FOC building.
- All Order to Show Cause hearings for support enforcement are cancelled through April 10th.
- Emergency motions regarding custody or parenting time may be filed at firstname.lastname@example.org. The assigned Judge will be alerted to the motion and will take action if appropriate.
- Parenting time should continue as ordered by the court. For assistance, please consider the guidelines at the following website: https://www.afccnet.org/Coronavirus
- All FOC staff remain committed to assisting you during this period of mandatory sheltering in. Please contact the direct phone number of your assigned staff member. Contact information for all FOC staff members is available by clicking the "FOC Staff" icon on the FOC home page: www.oakgov.com/foc.
Updated Order for Emergency Procedures
Statement from the Michigan Supreme Court on Matters Concerning Children
COPE classes scheduled through April 10th, 2020 have been cancelled due to recent guidelines to
address the COVID 19 virus.
At this time, Circuit and Probate Courts are temporarily waiving ALL Judge On-Line Fees to promote telephone court appearances.
By court order, electronic devices, weapons, and cutting instruments are NOT permitted