Early Discharge from Probation

​Your case may be eligible for early discharge once the halfway point of your probation has passed and you have completed all your conditions of probation. If you are requesting your case be reviewed for early discharge, you must fill out MC512 Notice Regarding Eligibility for Early Discharge from Probation form and submit it to your probation officer and the prosecutor under which your case was charged at the same time, as well as a letter to your judge requesting why you believe you are appropriate for an early discharge. Once your information has been received, the prosecutor has 14 days to submit a rebuttal. Once those 14 days has lapsed, your probation officer will forward your request to the judge's chambers for review. Your probation officer will contact you with the response and you are to follow all of your ordered conditions until formally discharged from probation.

You must be violation free for 3 months prior to the request.

Domestic Violence, Stalking, Child Abuse 4th and CSC 4th are not eligible


State Prosecutor: prosecutor@oakgov.com

Troy City Attorney: Prosecution@TroyMI.gov

Clawson City Attorney: goetz.nushaj@gmail.com