The 52-4 District Court Magistrates perform marriage ceremonies for residents living in the Court's jurisdiction. Contact the District Court at least one (1) week in advance of the date that you would like to schedule your wedding.
Scheduling - Marriages are held Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 3:00pm & 3:30pm. When you call you will
need to provide the following information:
- Full names of both spouses
- Desired Wedding date and time
- Daytime phone number
On date of marriage, you will need to bring the following:
- Marriage License: obtained from the Oakland County Clerk's Office (expired licenses will not be accepted).
- Full names of two witnesses (must be 18 or older only). The Court will not provide witnesses.
- $10.00 Filing Fee - cash or credit card accepted.
For Information on obtaining your marriage license, contact the
Oakland County Clerk's Office or call 248-858-0571.
For more information or to schedule a ceremony at the 52nd District Court in Troy, please call the Civil Division.