The 52-2 District Court Judges and Magistrates may perform marriage
ceremonies for residents living in the Court's jurisdiction.
Scheduling - Marriages are scheduled on Monday,
Tuesday & Friday at 11:00am and 3:30pm. When you call you will
need to provide the following information:
- Full names of both spouses
- Desired wedding date and time
- Daytime phone number
On date of marriage, you will need to bring the following:
- Marriage License (expired licenses will not be accepted).
- Full names of two witnesses (must be 18 or older only). The Court will not provide witnesses.
- $10.00 Filing Fee - cash or credit card accepted.
For Information on obtaining your marriage license, contact the
Oakland County Clerks Office or call 248-858-0571.
For more information or to schedule a ceremony at the 52nd District Court in Clarkston, please call the Civil Division.