Methods of Payment

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Pay Tickets Online

Pursuant to Michigan Court Rule 1.110, all payments of fines, costs, restitution and cost recovery are due at time of sentencing.

Payment of Fines and Costs may be made by:​

  • Check*
  • Money order*
  • Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
  • Cash (in person only)

*Checks and Money Orders: Must be made payable to 52-1 District Court. Personal checks will not be accepted for any payment which requires a license clearance.

Credit Card Payments: Payment of fines and costs may be made in person or online using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. A Service Fee (fee varies depending on amount of payment; a $2.50 minimum is charged) will be added to your payment, in person or online.

If you do not understand these instructions, or if you have questions about what you must do, please contact the court listed on your paperwork during regular business hours on or before your due date.

Civil Infraction Tickets/Cases: For tickets with a scheduled fine or tickets/cases with an assessment after an informal or formal hearing.

Misdemeanor Tickets/Cases: For tickets/cases where a plea of guilty has been filed or a finding of guilt has been rendered.

Please Note:

  • If your case is non-public, has an outstanding warrant, you owe restitution or you have not entered a plea of guilty, your case will not be available for payment online.
  • The unavailability of this Web site does not release you from paying your fines/costs by the due date.
  • Check your current balance here.

Payments of Restitution or Cost Recovery: Payments of restitution or cost recovery must be made in cash or cashier's check only. Personal checks or money orders will not be accepted.

Payment of Bond: Payment of bond must be in cash or cashier's check only. If you are posting a 10% bond, only 90% of the amount you post can be used to pay fines and costs or returned to you. The Court keeps 10% of the amount posted.

Payment of Filing Fees: Payments can be made by check, money order, or cash. Cash will only be accepted in person. If sending a check or money order, make payable to 52-1 District Court. Filing fees may also be paid (in person) with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.