If you received a Jury Summons to appear for jury duty at the 48th District Court (Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Township, Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake, Sylvan Lake, West Bloomfield), please follow the instructions on your Jury Summons regarding your possible reporting date, time and location: 4280 Telegraph Road, Michigan 48302.
- Bring your driver's license or a picture State ID.
- Know the mileage from your residence to the court for reimbursement.
- Wear appropriate business or business casual attire (no jeans, shorts, flip-flops or other inappropriate clothing).
Security Metal Detection and Scanners
- Metal Detection will be used to scan all individuals and belongings (purse, briefcase, etc.) when entering the court.
- No recording devices, cameras, camera phones or any device with video or audio capabilities are allowed in the court.
- No weapons (guns, knives, cutting device, sharp objects, sprays, scissors or knitting needles) are allowed in the court.
If necessary to contact the Court regarding your jury service, call the number for the judge on the summons: