52/3 Traffic Division

52/3 Traffic Division

Pay Tickets

Civil infraction traffic tickets are processed by the Traffic Division of the District Court.  Respondents may:

The respondent may request an Informal Hearing with the magistrate, where no attorneys are allowed, or a Formal Hearing before a judge, in which a prosecutor will represent the state, city or township, and the respondent may be represented by an attorney.

Upon admitting responsibility or being found responsible, the violation is reported to the Secretary of State, which then posts the offense to the respondent's driving record and assesses points. 

Click here to submit an Online Hearing Request